1. Initial phone conversation with staff describing school to potential student/parent
2. School sends out information packet about the program
3. Follow-up phone call to set up tour (if desired)
4. Complete tour (about 30 minutes) and Q & A (about 30 minutes)
5. Call to parent to ask if they have more questions. Also, ask if they are ready to set up the child’s visiting week (4 consecutive days)
6. Make sure application is sent back to the school.
7. Child completes visiting days.
8. At the end of the last visiting day, meet with the family to answer any further questions.
9. Receive tuition payment.
10. Admit student (rolling admissions).